CAMBADA (acronym of Cooperative Autonomous Mobile roBots with Advanced Distributed Architecture) is the RoboCup Middle-Size League soccer team of the University of Aveiro (IEETA/DETI), Portugal.
Team Leader Role
(2013 - 2018)
- Responsible for the coordination of the team work during national and international competitions and their respective preparation.
- Restructured the agent software architecture and programmed new agent behaviours and controllers;
- Developed support tools for configuration and calibration of various robot's components.
Researcher (IRIS-Lab, IEETA)
(2009 - 2019)
- Collaboration as a volunteer since the first year in the University;
- Three scholarships awarded;
- Regular presentations and demos to other students and external visitors (industry/colleges/high-schools);
- Supervision of and support for student projects;
- Organizing Committee of the V Intl. MSL Workshop (held in IRIS-Lab, in November 2015).
Participation in Competitions
2019RoboCup 2019 (Sydney, Australia)
RoboCup Portuguese Open 2016 (Bragança, Portugal)
Robotica 2014 (Espinho, Portugal)
DutchOpen 2012 (Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
Robotica 2011 (Lisbon, Portugal)
Robotica 2010 (Batalha, Portugal)